ENTEK SOLUTIONS provides commissioning and construction services for Building Automation Systems (BAS) for local and national retail customers, in more than 2,500 stores nationwide. Our long history of success has been built on commissioning inspections of retail locations ensuring their installed systems are operating within the performance guidelines specified in construction documents with design intent. By supporting building programs for distribution centers, our installation teams ensure client’s goals are met and eliminate delays and costly changes.
Energy Services Specialties
ENTEK SOLUTIONS has been “Green” long before it was cool, commissioning Energy Management Systems since 1994.
Our Services include:
- Project management of BAS Roll-Out and CAPEX projects
- Commissioning BAS in new stores
- Turn-key BAS installation work in multiple states.
- BAS work for renovations, relocations, and new retail buildings.
We understand the value of managing and reducing your overall energy consumption. We have the capabilities and knowledge to evaluate your HVAC, generator, lighting, and other building systems to ensure that corporate energy strategies are being achieved. We specialize in:
- Packaged rooftop air conditioning units, energy recovery units, makeup air heaters, high volume low speed (HVLS) fans, large exhaust fans, and other mechanical systems.
- Generators, automatic transfer switches, lighting dimming systems, site lighting and signage loads, and other electrical systems integration.
- Energy and comfort strategies for associates in the warehouse as well as specialty sequences to mitigate slab sweating conditions, carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide ventilation, roof strain sensing systems, and other critical monitoring and notification needs.